I am a refugee
The Refugee Council works with refugees to help them build lives in the UK. If you have recently been granted leave to remain or if you are returning to us for help, we offer advice on the following:
- Move on advice for people who have recently been granted status
- Getting into employment or training for employment
- Securing a deposit for renting accommodation
- Accessing health services
- Accessing therapeutic support
Also search our services directory to find services in your local area including ESOL classes, help with meeting new people and support groups.