I am an adviser working with children
- Refer a young person to the Children's Section with our online referral form
If you work with separated children we can help you support the young people in your care. We can provide advice regarding practical assistance, legislative information and referrals to specialist help.
- Telephone Advice: 020 7346 1134
- Email Advice: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop-In Services across England.
- Educational Classes and Materials.
- Training on Issues Relating to Separated Children and Age Disputes.
- Social Activities.
- Support for Young People who may have been Trafficked to the UK.
- Support for Young People whose Age is Disputed and for those held in Detention
Please visit our Children's Section pages for information on all our services and how to make a referral.