As a company there are many ways that you can get involved and help support our work with some of the most vulnerable people in the UK. Whether it’s encouraging your employees to fundraise for us, sponsoring a project or event or donating in kind support – you really can help us make a difference and at the same time fulfill your own CSR objectives.
- Encouraging your staff to come together and fundraise for us is a great way to help build your own staff teams whilst helping us to raise vital funds to support our work. Whether your staff want to organise their own event or join a challenge event, we can provide help and support to make any fundraising event a success.
- By sponsoring one of our events, or one of our research reports, your company can benefit from exposure to a new audience whilst at the same helping us to raise awareness of the very real issues facing refugees.
In kind support
- Whether you choose to donate items that can be given directly to our beneficiaries or the time and expertise of your staff, there are many ways that you can make a difference to the lives of refugees.
Give as you earn
- Payroll giving is an easy way to help your staff give to charity – and it’s tax efficient both for them and for us. To find out more about payroll giving and how you can set this up at your company, please click here.
- If your company has a corporate trust then you can help us to deliver life changing projects by supporting a specific area of our work or allowing us to us your donation where it will make the most difference. To find out more about the projects we are currently fundraising for please click here.
For more information about how your company can get involved, please contact:
Ben Latham on 020 7346 1280 or firstname.lastname@example.org or
Helen Carey on 020 7346 1211 or email@example.com