If you have over £5,000 to donate then you can choose to support a specific project or allow us to use your donation where it will make the most difference. Your gift will enable us to deliver life changing projects that help some of the most vulnerable people in the UK.
With over 60 years’ experience of working with refugees, our skilled and experienced staff work with over 10,000 refugees every year, helping them at a desperately difficult time as they come to terms with being forced to leave their home countries and adapt to life in the UK.
Your support will mean that we can continue to be there for those who need our help.
We are currently fundraising for a number of vital projects that
support refugees at key points during their life in the UK:
- Therapeutic Casework – emotional support and counselling
- Employment Advice and Support – help to access the UK job market and find work
- Children’s Services – specialist support for trafficked children and those whose age is questioned, as well as educational and social activities
- Destitution Services - direct support for those who are destitute and have nowhere else to turn
- Campaigning and Influencing – to raise awareness of the realities facing refugees and to work towards a fair and human asylum system in the UK
Full proposals and detailed budgets are available from Ben Latham on 020 7346 1280 or on email