Trusts and foundations
People who have survived war and persecution have lost everything and need both emotional support and practical help to build a new life. We rely entirely on voluntary donations to run a range of projects that support refugees to integrate into life in the UK and to help us lobby for a fair and humane asylum system and changes to policies that cause needless suffering to those seeking safety.
As a Trust supporter you can choose to support a specific project or allow us to use your donation where it will make the most difference. Whichever you decide, your support will enable us to deliver life changing projects that help some of the most vulnerable people in the UK.
With over 60 years’ experience of working with refugees, our skilled and experienced staff work with over 10,000 refugees every year, helping them at a desperately difficult time as they come to terms with being forced to leave their home countries and adapt to life in the UK.
We are currently fundraising for a number of vital projects that support refugees at key points during their life in the UK:
- Therapeutic Casework – emotional support and counselling
- Employment Advice and Support – help to access the UK job market and find work
- Children’s Services – specialist support for trafficked children and those whose age is questioned, as well as educational and social activities
- Destitution Services – direct support for those who are destitute and have nowhere else to turn
- Campaigning and Influencing – to raise awareness of the realities facing refugees and to work towards a fair and humane asylum system in the UK
Full project information and detailed budgets are available from
Helen Carey on 020 7346 1211 or email@example.com