The Refugee Council speaks up for refugees and asylum seekers in the media.
Our Media Manager can provide or coordinate comments, interviews, film, audio and information.
Media direct line: 020 7346 1214
Out of hours enquiries:
If you have an urgent out of hours media enquiry, please call 07956 636 219 and email email@example.com with details of your request. We have extremely limited capacity but will respond if we are able to help.
Please note: These numbers are for media enquiries only and we cannot provide advice on this line. For further help please see our home page.
International media and student journalists
Due to the high volume of domestic media requests we receive, we are usually unable to help with requests from international outlets or from students. But please do email us your request and we will respond if we can help or to suggest other organisations.
Useful info for journalists
- Media briefing on asylum system
- Top 20 facts about asylum (February 2016)
- Our briefing on refugee resettlement
- Our briefing on the latest asylum statistics (February 2016)
- Annual trends in the asylum system (February 2016)
- Our submission to the Leveson Enquiry
Stay in touch with Refugee Council
Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter
Email us if you want to receive press releases