"Living with mental health, Equality and Access to Services" Workshop
- Course Date
- 21 March 2017, 9:30am registration, 10:00am Start, 16:30pm Close
- SCOPE, 6 Market road, London N7 9PW
- Ezechias Ngendahayo
0207 346 1163
- Additional information
- Lunch will be provided and travel expenses will be reimbursed for participants from London-based Migrant and Refugee Community Organisations (copy of your receipt required).
This is a free event
The purpose of this event is to empower MRCOs and other voluntary and community sector organisations by enabling them to improve their knowledge about Equalities and share good practice in providing services to people with mental health problems.
At the end of this training day, participants will:
- Having a deeper understanding of the meaning of Equalities, the current legislation on equalities and how to put equality values into practice
- Have a deeper understanding of issues facing people with mental health problems/depression; when accessing services.
- Learn about practical ways of improving the wellbeing and accessibility of services for people with mental health disorders.