The Children’s Section
Banner created by the young people attending the Children's Section Social Evening and Refugee Youth.
In 2014 1861 separated children claimed ayslum in the UK, seeking safety from countries where the state has caused them harm or has been unable to protect them. The Refugee Council works to safeguard and improve the lives of separated children in England.
New therapy service: The Refugee Council has started a new therapeutic service to unaccompanied children in order to help improve their mental health. The service, called My Time is now taking referrals. Find out more ...
Statistics relating to separated children in the UK:
About the Children's Section Services
The Children's Section is comprised of the following services. Please click on the service link below for more information.
- The Children's Panel - Advice Service
- Work with Age Disputed Children and Children in Detention
- Work with Trafficked Children
- Youth Activities and Education
- My Time Therapy Service
- About the Children's Section
- Contact the Children's Section
- Make a referral to the Children's Section