Vision, mission and values
The UK will be a country that respects the dignity of everyone who seeks protection, regardless of the outcome of their claims for asylum, and ensures that those granted asylum are supported to live safe and fulfilling lives.
To be a tenacious, resourceful and effective champion of refugee rights, transforming refugees’ lives, holding governments to account and changing public attitudes for the better.
- Empathy and respect drive everything we do, both inside and outside the organisation
- We focus on the humanity and dignity of the people we help, not their nationality or immigration status
- We believe that cooperation and collaboration are essential to achieving meaningful change
- We are resolute and creative in the promotion and defence of refugee rights
- We believe that transparency and openness are the keys to accountability