The Refugee Council Advocacy Network is a network of organisations working with refugees and people seeking asylum in the UK. By sharing information and working collaboratively, the Network aims to achieve positive policy change for refugees and people seeking asylum.
The Advocacy Network is free to join, and the Refugee Council will provide members with:
- Statistics and data on relevant issues.
- Detailed policy briefings.
- Summaries of recent parliamentary activity.
- Updates about Refugee Council campaigns.
- Opportunities to network and share updates on policy developments.
- Invitations to attend advocacy events.
- Information about engaging MPs and information on the work of the All Party Parliamentary Group on Refugees.
In return, we ask members to:
- Provide the Refugee Council with information about issues affecting refugees and people seeking asylum they work with.
- Provide case studies on relevant policy issues.
- Keep the Refugee Council updated on actions they have taken to change policy and practice.
- Support Refugee Council campaigns.
How to join
If you would like to join the Refugee Council Advocacy Network, please complete the form below.
By completing this form you agree to receive our electronic newsletters which will be sent to your e-mail address.
If you no longer want to be a member of the Advocacy Network, you can unsubscribe here
Data protection information:
Your email details are important to us and to our work. We will protect you details and never pass them to any third parties.