Please note that the London Ukrainian Therapeutic Service is currently OPEN to new referrals
We continue to support our clients remotely, having adapted our therapeutic service for the phone, online and face-to-face therapy. For any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer
- Up to 12 weeks of one-to-one therapeutic counselling sessions online or face to face in our offices in Stratford and Lewisham in London
- Crisis intervention to reduce distress and enhance well-being
- Psychological group sessions and peer support sessions for women to support one another through the challenges of lone parenting, separation fear for their partners, and rebuilding their lives in the UK.
- Breathing therapy-based parenting support groups, every Wednesday from 11.00am to 12.30pm in Lewisham. This group offers a space to meet other parents, share experiences and receive emotional support to help manage stress and anxiety—this also involves regulating children’s emotional state.
Who it's for
- Ukrainians who have come to the UK under the Ukraine family or Homes for Ukraine schemes.
- Ukrainian asylum seekers or those seeking to regularise their status in the UK
- Ukrainians who are adults (over 18 years old) and living in London
- Open to all genders