Trusts and foundations
Refugees that escape war and persecution need emotional support
and practical help to build a new life. With over 60 years’ experience
of working with refugees, our skilled and experienced staff work with
thousands in need every year. Our charity relies entirely on voluntary
donations to run a range of projects that support those that
need us most.
Trusts and Foundations can donate towards a specific project or
allow us to use their donation where it will make the most difference.
Whichever you decide, your support will enable us to deliver life
changing projects that help some of the most vulnerable people
in the UK.
We currently run a number of vital projects for refugees at key points during their life in the UK that you can support:
- Integration Services – help to access housing, welfare and work after gaining status.
- Children’s Services – support for trafficked children and those whose age is questioned, as well as youth development.
- Destitution Services – warm meals, second hand clothing, shower and laundry facilities for those refugees and asylum-seekers that are homeless
- Therapeutic Services – emotional support and counselling for torture survivors
- Advocacy – to raise awareness of issues and shape policies towards a fair and humane asylum system in the UK
For full information on the above projects, please contact:
Catherine Sweeney on 020 7346 1210 or firstname.lastname@example.org