Age Dispute Volunteer
- Date posted
- 12 July 2017
- Closing date
- 24 August 2017
- Contact Name
- Stefania Tomasini
We are looking for a Age Dispute Volunteer based at our Leeds office who will be working 2 days per week (9-17 approx.) for at least 6 months. The Volunteer will be assisting Age Disputes Adviser:
- To work in the best interests of age disputed young people.
- To assist with administrative duties, for example data inputting, record keeping, photocopying, report writing etc.
- To accompany young people to, and support them at, various appointments for example at the Home Office, with solicitors, and with local authority social services.
- To liaise with a variety of stakeholders who are working with age disputed young people.
- On occasion to visit young people in Immigration Removal Centres.
- To assist the Adviser in offering advice to age disputed young people on a range of issues.
For more information, please see the attached task description1. 2017 TD Age Dispute Volunteer Leeds
To apply for this role, please complete the attached application form and send it to Stefania Tomasini1. 2016 Age Dispute Application Form
Closing date is 24th August 2017 and the interviews will held in the September 2017