The Charities Evaluation Service is running a free course for Refugee Community Organisations on 5 Oct 2010 – 6 Oct 2010
This 2-day course is for anyone from a Refugee Community Organisation in London.
Participants will have a clear understanding of how to use monitoring and evaluation to demonstrate, and improve, the effectiveness of their services.
By the end of the two-day course, participants will:
- understand key evaluation concepts and terminology
- be able to identify and clarify aims and objectives, outputs and outcomes
- be able to set indicators to help assess achievements of outputs and outcomes
- be able to identify the requirements for basic monitoring systems
- have developed their own self-evaluation frameworks
- be able to identify some simple ways to collect information
Full details are availble here (pdf)