Making your services more effective – FREE course for RCO’s
1 Feb 2012 – 2 Feb 2012 This 2-day course is for anyone from a Refugee Community Organisation in London.
Participants will have a clear understanding of how to use monitoring and evaluation to demonstrate, and improve, the effectiveness of their services.
By the end of the two-day course, participants will:
- understand key evaluation concepts and terminology
- be able to identify and clarify aims and objectives, outputs and outcomes
- be able to set indicators to help assess achievements of outputs and outcomes
- be able to identify the requirements for basic monitoring systems
- have developed their own self-evaluation frameworks
- be able to identify some simple ways to collect information
For more information and to book, go to: http://www.ces-vol.org.uk/index.cfm?pg=648&archive=false&offset=1