The Refugee Council Advocacy Network is a network of organisations working with refugees and asylum seekers in the UK. The aim of the Advocacy Network is to provide a direct link between the Refugee Council's Advocacy Team and other organisations and is based on a principle of information sharing and collective working to achieve positive policy change for refugees and asylum seekers.
Benefits of membership
There is no charge to join the Advocacy Network, and the Refugee Council will provide members with:
- Quarterly statistics bulletins.
- Detailed policy briefings.
- Summaries of recent parliamentary activity.
- Parliamentary briefings.
- Campaign updates.
- Invitations to attend events to share information and updates on policy developments.
In return, we will ask members to:
- Provide Refugee Council with information about issues affecting the refugees and asylum seekers they work with.
- Provide case studies on current policy issues where appropriate.
- Keep Refugee Council updated on actions they have taken to change policy and practice.
- Support Refugee Council campaigns.
How to join
If you would like to join the Refugee Council Advocacy Network, please complete the form here