Refugees into Teaching
Refugees into Teaching (rit) supports those with a background in teaching who are looking to requalify and access employment within primary and secondary education across England.
Funding for direct services under this project finished in 2011 but the project still accepts registrations and provides:
- Access to facebook group for refugee teachers
- Website information resources
- Email newsletter containing information about relevant services and events
- Access to regular training and information workshops
- Limited voluntary school placements.
Learn about the UK education system, re-training, gaining experience and finding employment
Find out how you can help refugee teachers, access guides for services and learn about refugee entitlements.