Introduction to Crowdfunding
- Course Date
- 20 September 2018, 9:30am: Registration, 10:00am: Start, 16:30pm Close
- Resource for London, 356 Holloway road, London N7 6PA
- Ezechias Ngendahayo
0207 346 1163
- Additional information
- Lunch will be provided and travel expenses will be reimbursed for participants from London-based Migrant and Refugee Community Organisations (copy of your receipt required).
This is a free event
This free one day training session will introduce you to crowdfunding, how it works, and what forms are most suitable for voluntary and community organisations.
The training session will explore theory and examples of successful case studies that could inspire your crowdfunding campaigns.
Benefits to you:
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the different sources and forms of crowdfunding available
- Understand the resources needed and what you need to put in place to ensure that a Crowdfunding campaign is successful
- Understand the steps to undertake before, during and after a Crowdfunding campaign to increase the chances of success. You will improve your ability to act on steps such as - choosing, planning, costing and launching your crowdfunding campaign.
- There will be an opportunity for you to prepare your own pitches, and deliver them to participating colleagues for peer (crowd) critique.
To book a place and to confirm your attendance please, complete the online booking form.