Collaboration and Partnership Development
- Course Date
- 27 November 2017, 9:30am: Registration, 10:00am:Start, 16:30pm:Close
- CAN Mezzanine, 49-51 East Road, London, N1 6AH
- Ezechias Ngendahayo
0207 346 1163
- Additional information
- Lunch will be provided and travel expenses will be reimbursed up to the value of day travel card but we will require proof of travel (copies of receipts/travel cards)
This is a free event
Strategic partnerships with other organisations can be vital to the success of your organisation’s goals and initiatives, particularly in the current highly competitive funding environment in which community and voluntary organisations are operating.
This free training aims to:
- Highlight the impact of the changing social and third sector environment and the need for new ways of working for organisational sustainability.
- Bolster your organisation’s understanding of the diverse types of collaboration/partnerships
- Enable your organisation to identify opportunities for collaboration and manage/limit risks in order to develop and maintain partnerships which are mutually beneficial to both parties.
- Provide you with tools for assessing your organisational readiness for collaboration/partnering, defining your organisation’s goals, and identifying prospective partners.
- Provide you with guidance on how to identify potential partner organisations, negotiate and build strategic partnerships