Writing Better and Effective Funding Applications
- Course Date
- 20 December 2017, 10:00am -16:30pm
- 336 Brixton road, London SW9 7AA
- Ezechias Ngendahayo
0207 346 1163
- Additional information
- Lunch will be provided and travel expenses will be reimbursed but we will require proof of travel (copies of receipts/travel cards)
This is a free event
Despite their simple layout and straightforward questions, writing effective funding applications can be complicated but not a difficult undertaking. Due to funding cuts and the resulting increase in demand for charitable services, competition for funding appears to be tougher than ever. There is now more emphasis on writing clear and more compelling fundraising 'asks'.
- Improved ability to prepare and write good quality funding applications.
- Increased knowledge of funders’ expectations and what they look for in a successful funding application.
- Increased knowledge of why funding applications fails and how to avoid common mistakes.
- Access to testimony from successful organisation sharing their experience in fundraising.
- Opportunity to complete your draft funding application(s).
Who is it for?
This course is for management committee members, organisations’ leaders and project managers working for refugee and migrant community organisations who need to improve their knowledge and experience of writing funding applications.
Booking your place:
To book a place and to confirm your attendance please use the online booking facilities or contact Ezechias Ngendahayo by phone on 0207 346 1163, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org