The WW4RI Employment Service is now closed and therefore we cannot accept any referrals.
Refugee Council’s East of England Employment and Skills Service is part of a wider AMIF-funded programme supporting refugees across the region with wellbeing, employment and ESOL skills.
The Employment & Skills Service is delivered by Refugee Council in Hertfordshire, with signposting to the wider project across the East of England.
What we offer
- Holistic skills assessment addressing experience, needs and aspirations
- One-to-one coaching approach to employment support
- Signposting to tailored ESOL, vocational training and entrepreneurship support
- Opportunities to access online training connect with others across the region
Who it’s for
- Refugee adults and families with children (asylum-route, VPRS, VCRS and Gateway)
- Separated and unaccompanied children seeking asylum*
*service adapted to age, status and eligibility for work
Please bring a BRP or Home Office Letter as proof of eligibility to access this service. This includes:
- Refugee Status
- Humanitarian Protection
- ILR (Settlement)
- DLR (over 12 months – as result of asylum claim)
- Resettled refugees and Family Reunion.
How to access this service
Please contact us via the email below. Your enquiry should clearly specify eligibility and that you wish to make a referral for one of the services and locations above.