Refugee Council’s East of England Employment and Skills Service is part of a wider AMIF-funded programme supporting refugees across the region with wellbeing, employment and ESOL skills.
The Employment & Skills Service is delivered by Refugee Council in Hertfordshire, with signposting to the wider project across the East of England.
What we offer
- Holistic skills assessment addressing experience, needs and aspirations
- One-to-one coaching approach to employment support
- Signposting to tailored ESOL, vocational training and entrepreneurship support
- Opportunities to access online training connect with others across the region
Who it’s for
- Refugee adults and families with children (asylum-route, VPRS, VCRS and Gateway)
- Separated and unaccompanied children seeking asylum*
*service adapted to age, status and eligibility for work
Please bring a BRP or Home Office Letter as proof of eligibility to access this service. This includes:
Refugee Status/ Humanitarian Protection/ ILR (Settlement)/ DLR (over 12 months – as result of asylum claim)/ Resettled refugees and Family Reunion.
How to access this service
Please contact us via the email or phone number below. Your enquiry should clearly specify eligibility and that you wish to make a referral for one of the services and locations above.