Please contact the Children's Section by:
Telephone: 020 7346 1134 (9:00am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday)
Email: email@example.com (please include a contact telephone number as the adviser may need to discuss your query in more detail).
Fax: 020 3070 0660
You can contact individual projects:
- Age Dispute and Detention Project by emailing: Age.Disputes@refugeecouncil.org.uk
- Trafficked Girls' and Young Women's Project or the Trafficked Boys' and Young Men's Project email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7346 1134
- Youth Activities (including English classes) please call Joe Jakes on 020 7346 1181 or email Joe.Jakes@refugeecouncil.org.uk
- My View, the Children's Therapy Project please email MyView@refugeecouncil.org.uk
Attend a Drop-In Service
All Children's Section advisers are OISC registered and are experienced in working with separated children and the UK asylum system.
Office addresses and staff working in that region:
- Croydon: 13 - 14 Katharine Street, Croydon CR0 1NX (see map). Drop-In services Monday - Friday from 9.30am - 5.00pm, no appointment is necessary. If you need any further information please call us on 020 7346 1134 or email us.
- Kent: We have two advisers working in Kent. Please contact them for details of when and where the next Drop-In service is taking place. Email Claire email@example.com or call 07946 769 432; Anna - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07387 090 808.
- Luton: Voluntary Resource Centre, 15 New Bedford Road, Luton LU1 1SA (see map). : Collin - email@example.com or call 020 7346 1136; Sara - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7346 1062.
- Birmingham: 3 Stone Road, Birmingham B15 2HH (see map). For information on Drop-in times or surgeries please contact: Edin - email@example.com or call 07956 173 880; Rebwar - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 441 7295.