Please contact the Children's Section by:
Telephone: 020 7346 1134 (9:00am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please include a contact telephone number as the adviser may need to discuss your query in more detail).
Fax: 020 3070 0660
You can contact individual projects:
- Age Dispute and Detention Project by emailing: Age.Disputes@refugeecouncil.org.uk
- Trafficked Girls' and Young Women's Project or the Trafficked Boys' and Young Men's Project email email@example.com or call 020 7346 1134
- Youth Activities (including English classes) please call Joe Jakes on 020 7346 1181 or email Joe.Jakes@refugeecouncil.org.uk
- My View, the Children's Therapy Project please email MyView@refugeecouncil.org.uk
Attend a Drop-In Service
All Children's Section advisers are OISC registered and are experienced in working with separated children and the UK asylum system.
Office addresses and staff working in that region:
- Croydon NEW LOCATION: 115 High Street, Croydon, CR0 1QG Drop-In services Monday - Friday from 9.30am - 5.00pm, no appointment is necessary. If you need any further information please call us on 020 7346 1134 or email us.
- Birmingham: 3 Stone Road, Birmingham B15 2HH (see map). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7346 1134.
- Brighton: Youth Advice Centre (YAC), 11 St Georges Place, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 4GB (see map). For information on Drop-in times please contact Andrea Ruiz: email@example.com or call 07387090811.
- Bristol: Bristol Refugee Rights, St Paul's Learning Centre, 94 Grosvenor Road, Bristol, BS2 8XJ. Contact Chloe on 07393 014 650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kent: We have two Children’s Advisers working in Kent. Please email: email@example.com or contact 020 7346 1134 for their contact details and Outreach Advice surgery information.
- Leeds: 4th Floor, Oak House, 94 Park Lane, Leeds,LS3 1EL. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7346 1134.
- Luton: Community Centre, 15 New Bedford Road, Luton LU1 1SA (see map). Please email email@example.com for more details or call the Advice line on 020 7346 1134.
- Manchester: 187 Grey Mare Lane, Beswick, Manchester, M11 3ND. Contact Thea on 07946361344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org