Please contact the Children's Section by:
Telephone: 020 7346 1134 (9:00am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please include a contact telephone number as the adviser may need to discuss your query in more detail).
Fax: 020 3070 0660
You can contact individual projects:
- Age Dispute and Detention Project by emailing: Age.Disputes@refugeecouncil.org.uk
- Trafficked Girls' and Young Women's Project or the Trafficked Boys' and Young Men's Project email email@example.com or call 020 7346 1134
- Youth Activities (including English classes) please call Joe Jakes on 020 7346 1181 or email Joe.Jakes@refugeecouncil.org.uk
- My View, the Children's Therapy Project please email MyView@refugeecouncil.org.uk
Attend a Drop-In Service
All Children's Section advisers are OISC registered and are experienced in working with separated children and the UK asylum system.
Office addresses and staff working in that region:
- Croydon: 13 - 14 Katharine Street, Croydon CR0 1NX (see map). Drop-In services Monday - Friday from 9.30am - 5.00pm, no appointment is necessary. If you need any further information please call us on 020 7346 1134 or email us.
- Kent: We have four advisers working in Kent. Please contact them for details of when and where the next Drop-In service is taking place. Email Claire firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07946 769 432; Anna - email@example.com or call 07387 090 808; Tewodros - firstname.lastname@example.org or 07393 014 652; Shahernaz - email@example.com or 07392 866 373.
- Luton: Community Centre, 15 New Bedford Road, Luton LU1 1SA (see map). Collin - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7346 1136; Sara - email@example.com or call 020 7346 1062.
- Birmingham: 3 Stone Road, Birmingham B15 2HH (see map). For information on Drop-in times or surgeries please contact: Edin - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07956 173 880; Rebwar - email@example.com or call 0121 441 7295.
- Leeds: 4th Floor, Oak House, 94 Park Lane, Leeds,LS3 1EL. Delphine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 386 2217 or Ewan, email@example.com or call 0113 468 8125.
- NEW! Brighton: Youth Advice Centre (YAC), 11 St Georges Place, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 4GB (see map). For information on Drop-in times please contact Andrea Ruiz: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07387090811.
- NEW! Bristol: Bristol Refugee Rights, St Paul's Learning Centre, 94 Grosvenor Road, Bristol, BS2 8XJ. Contact Chloe on 07393 014 650 or email email@example.com.
- NEW! Manchester: 187 Grey Mare Lane, Beswick, Manchester, M11 3ND. Contact Thea on 07946361344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org