I'm a landlord
Whether you’re an experienced landlord or have never rented a room before, we can support you every step of the way to change a refugee’s life.
We offer landlords and tenants a range of support services to create new and sustainable tenancies;
- The opportunity to let your property promptly and stop property voids.
- A written guarantee in place of a deposit which does not have to be protected under the TDP legislation.
- Access to vetted tenants who have provided with pre-tenancy training on their responsibilities.
- Housing benefit application assistance to ensure the process is as smooth as possible.
- Continued support to ensure that tenancies are sustained.
- A professional service at no cost, including all paperwork done for you.
You can contact us by email at email@example.com or phone us on 0207 346 1190
We are recognised as being Champions of working in partnership to assist migrants in the private rented sector by Crisis, the national charity for single homeless people, for our successful record, and expertise in working with refugees and landlords.
Need more information? Please read here on what it is like to start renting privately when you are newly granted refugee in London.