Club Class (delivered in partnership with the Separated Child Foundation) gives children and young people the skills and knowledge they need to integrate into life in the UK. It is part of our Youth Development Project.
What we offer
- Cultural orientation including introduction to life in the UK
- Healthy relationships
- Drug and alcohol awareness
- Anti-social behaviour and youth crime
- Internet safety
- Work experience and volunteering
Who it's for
- Newly arrived separated young people
- Those not currently attending school or college
How to access this service
If you know a young person who would like to take part in the activities or if you just want more information please contact the Youth Development Project Coordinator, Joe Jakes, at the details below.