During the current outbreak of COVID-19, we continue to support our clients remotely, having adapted our therapeutic service for the phone and online. For any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Practical advice and support, pastoral care, emergency provision, food, laundry and shower.
What we offer
We provide the following support:
- Pastoral care
- Cold and hot food
- Referrals to other specialist services including legal advice
- Health access
- Signposting to and support for accessing shelter and hosting schemes
- Shower and laundry
- ESOL classes
- Psychosocial activities including workshops in photography, art and music so the clients can learn new skills and develop a way of reconnecting with themselves
Who it's for
- Asylum seekers or refused asylum seekers who are destitute
- Vulnerable and homeless asylum seekers who have lost contact with their asylum application and have no legal representation