Please note that the London Therapeutic Adult Service is currently OPEN to new referrals
Our London Therapeutic Adult Service provides one-to-one counselling for adults who are seeking asylum. Please note we welcome people who identify as non-binary to this project.
We continue to support our clients both face-to-face (in Stratford, London) and remotely. For any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com
What we offer
- 12 sessions of counselling from our offices in Stratford or remotely
- One-to-one sessions to manage stress and anxiety from navigating the asylum system
- A safe and confidential space
- Grounding, breathing and mindfulness techniques
- Help to manage the transition to the host country
- Crisis intervention
Who it's for
Adult, London-based women and men who are actively seeking asylum.
How to access this service
If you would like to make a referral to London Therapeutic Adult (LTA) please ensure your client meets the above criteria. You can download a referral form through the link or by emailing us at the address below.