If you have become homeless as a result of being granted protection in the UK, we can help you.
What we offer
- An initial assessment to ensure that we can meet your needs
- One-to-one and group sessions to learn about how to effectively manage life in your new homes
- Weekly drop-in property search sessions for help finding affordable accommodation
- Advice and assistance with finding accommodation
- Help with accessing housing benefit (if required)
- Help applying for loans or grants to help with rent deposits
- Advice and support to help you sustain your tenancy
- Advice on training & employment
Our support does not end once a tenancy is secured. We provide on-going support throughout the life of the tenancy offering advice and guidance on issues relating to training, education and employment.
Who it's for
You an access this service if you:
- Have refugee status
- Are single and aged over 25
- Are NOT in priority need with local authority
- Receive a low wage or are receiving benefits
How to access this service
Contact us at the details below.