Our Information, Advice and Guidance Service supports refugees living in London in accessing appropriate training and employment opportunities.
We have over 30 years’ experience in supporting refugees into employment and understand the barriers refugees face in trying to access work in the UK. We understand well what employers want and help refugees learn the skills needed to succeed.
What we offer
- Expert advice and support
- Action Planning sessions to discuss your career aspirations and options
- Step by step support to achieve your goals
- Prepare for Work course and Job Club – for those with English ESOL Entry levels
- Working in the UK course – for those with minimum intermediate English level
- Personal and Professional Development courses – for those with minimum higher/advanced English level
- Work experience and job opportunities
- Language and communication skills support
- Sector based training and job opportunities – Just Bread and Starbucks
Who it's for
You can access this service if you:
- Have Refugee Status, Humanitarian Protection as a result of asylum, Refugee Family Reunion visa
- Live in London
- Have minimum lower intermediate English level (Entry Level 3 or equivalent)
- Have basic IT skills (Entry Level 2 or equivalent)
- Are actively looking for work or pursuing professional career and willing to participate in project activities and job interviews/training etc.
How to access this service
Fill in the form below.