Gift Aid Declaration form

Your Details

Your Gift Aid

Make your gift worth 25% more at no extra cost. Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all of my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference. Please notify Refugee Council if you want to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address, no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.
Please select

If you have any questions about your donations, how Gift Aid works or your eligibility, please contact our Supporter Care Team.

Contact details

Supporter Care Team