I am a child under 18
If you are under-18 years old and in the UK without your parents we can help you.
Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm
Please call 0808 808 0500 to speak directly to an adviser or see an adviser in person at a drop-in service near you.
You can also email email@example.com. Please include your name and telephone number and we can call you back.
Interpreters are available.
The Children's Section works with separated children across England.
- We can help you access legal representation.
- We can help you through the asylum process.
- We can go with you to asylum interviews and other Home Office appointments as well as court hearings.
- We can help you in accessing health services, social services and other organisations.
- We can answer any questions you may have at our drop-in services, via telephone or via email.
We're sorry but the Children's Section does not have translated pages at the moment. Please call us on 08008080050 to speak to an interpreter.
میخواهیم که صفحه انترنتی بخش اطفال به زبان انگلیسی است نه به
شماره ۰۸۰ ۸ ۸ ۸۰ ۰۵۰۰ / 08088080050 زنگ برایتان واگر
یا مشکل دارین کسی به زبان خودتان با شما حرف میزند ویا امیل ن
فون خود را بگز ارین یک هم زبان خودتان برایتان زنگ میزنم. تشکر